UK citizens traveling to Saudi Arabia can now apply for an eVisa, making getting a Saudi Umrah visa much simpler and faster. The eVisa system is available for religious, tourist, and transit visas, and can be completed entirely online. Applying for a Saudi Arabia visa is quick and easy, and is the best way to ensure that you have all the necessary documentation for your trip to Saudi Arabia.
We will walk you through the process for a Saudi Umrah visa from UK with all of the requirements below.
Saudi eVisa – Time Saver for Tourists and Pilgrims
Millions of tourists and pilgrims visit Saudi Arabia each year. The streets of Mecca were filled with around 2.5 millions pilgrims in the year 2019. Visiting Saudi Arabia is now easier than before, thanks to Saudi eVisa or Online Visa. Saudi eVisa is an electronic visa that allows citizens of eligible countries to apply for a visa without having to go through the local Saudi embassy or consulate. The eVisa process is simple and straightforward and takes just a few minutes to complete. This visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue and allows for a single entry into Saudi Arabia.
Requirements for Saudi Umrah Visa
The Saudi eVisa application process requires the following information:
- Your full name as it appears on your passport
- Your valid passport number
- The country of your passport’s issuance
- One recent passport size (2 by 2 inches) photograph
- Your date of birth
- Hotel reservation confirmation/relative’s address
- Your email address
- A credit or debit card to pay the visa fee
- Vaccination certificate against Meningitis and Yellow Fever
The Saudi eVisa application process is available only in English for now.
How to apply for Saudi Umrah Visa
To apply for a Saudi Umrah visa, you will need to complete the Saudi eVisa application form and provide the required documents. The SaudieVisa.com team will process your visa application and will let you know if your application has been approved or not.
The form needs to be completed in English by the applicant with consent and terms. Saudi eVisa is valid for both tourism & Umrah purposes.
The following are the steps on how to apply for a Saudi Umrah Visa:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button from the menu.
- Fill out the Saudi eVisa application form with the required information.
- Upload a digital scan of your passport’s data page and a recent passport-style photograph of yourself.
- Select “Umrah” for your purpose of visit.
- Make sure that all information is correct and accurate before submitting the form.
- Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card.
- Check the status of your Saudi eVisa application online after submission.
Fees for Saudi Umrah Visa
Saudi eVisa regular fee is $190 for UK citizens. If you want an urgent Umrah visa then you can apply for an express Visa processing service which is only $220. Express visa will be delivered within 6 hours of submitting the online application form.
The visa fee must be paid in full prior to the visa being issued. Fees are non-refundable, even if the visa application is ultimately denied.
Validity of Saudi Umrah Visa
The Saudi Umrah visa is a single-entry visa that is valid for 90 days from the date of issue. The visa allows for a stay in Saudi Arabia of up to 15 days and is valid for use at any time of the year.
The Saudi eVisa is a quick and easy way to get a Saudi Umrah visa for UK citizens. The entire process can be completed online, and the eVisa is valid for multiple entries into the country, making it a great option for those who plan to travel to Saudi Arabia for religious or leisure purposes. Whether you’re visiting for Umrah or tourism, the Saudi eVisa makes it easier for you to visit Saudi Arabia at the quickest time possible. So what are you waiting for? Apply today!